This is a data protection information for the use of the website www.pearlestatesmarbella.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) in force from 9th of May 2018.
Pearl Estates Marbella in its quality of data controller (hereinafter referred as “Data Controller”) informs users that it processes personal data provided by users by using the Website, in particular:
- identifying personal data (e.g. e-mail address, first name, last name, title, address, telephone number – hereinafter referred to as “data” or “personal data”) provided by users in case of registration to the Website (e.g. for contact requests and newsletter mailing);
- usage personal data transmitted by the users’ Internet browser every time the Website is accessed, and it saves usage personal data in protocol files known as server log files. This data includes: IP address (Internet protocol address) of the accessing computer; name of the page accessed; date and time of access; referred URL, from which the user accesses the page; amount of transferred data; status message for successfully accesses; session ID number.
Purposes of the processing
The Data Controller processes users’ personal data without prior users’ for the following purposes:
- to fulfil users’ requests (e.g. management of requests of contact)
- to allow users’ registration to the Website
- to provide the services available through the Website (e.g. management of the registration process and access to the account, etc.)
- for the Website technical management and its operational functions (including logistics), including solving any technical problems, statistical analysis, tests and research
- to prevent or uncover fraudulent activities or misuses that is damaging to the Website
- to comply with the requirements of the laws in force, to protect the safety of an individual, the rights and the property of the Data Controller and to hinder deceptions or security or technical problems.
As part of the Website several services of Pearl Estates Marbella (following “provider”) are offered. The user has the possibility to directly contact the Provider. In this case it is not Pearl Estates Marbella storing contact data sent by the user. Data controller is the Provider as stated on the website.
The contact data provided for this purpose by the user is: first name, surname, e-mail address (mandatory), telephone numbers, street address, house number, zip code (if released by the user). If the user provides personal information about himself the use of the data is subject to the privacy rules of the Provider collecting the data.
Nature of providing personal information and the consequences of the refusal
Providing personal data is voluntary and optional.
Users’ may freely decide not to provide personal data, as well as they may subsequently revoke their consent to process personal data already provided: this may prevent users from the use of the Website and from the services of the Data Controller.
The processing of users’ personal data is made only if necessary and is carried out electronically by means of and namely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consulting, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, access and communication, blocking, erasure and destruction of the data. The said processing operations shall be carried out through electronic and not-electronic means.
Access to data
Personal data will be processed by the Data Controller’s staff deputed to the processing of personal data (including, but not limited to):
- employees and consultants authorized to manage the Website and supply the related services (e.g. customer services, IT department, etc.) in their quality of persons in charge of the processing and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators;
- employees and consultants in the marketing, finance, administration, and accounting and other relevant department of the Data Controller, in their quality of persons in charge of the processing and/or internal data processors;
- third party companies (e.g. IT services providers, hosting providers, etc.) to which the Data Controller outsources some services involving processing operations in their quality of external data processors.
- Pearl Estates Marbella member who offer real estate as part of a real estate search and to whom the user sends a contact request.
Communication of data
The Data Controller may communicate personal data to third parties in their quality of autonomous data controllers for the following reasons:
- to fulfill the obligation provided by the law, regulations, protocols and national and EU legislation;
- to implement laws required by public Authorities;
- to allow the defence in court, for example, in case of violations by the web-users.
Transfer of data
Insofar as you use website services of the Pearl Estates Marbella will pass on personal data entered by you to the respective Group member as stated in the contact information. Since Pearl Estates Marbella cannot verify the use of your data by the respective member company from the Pearl Estates Marbella, you should inform yourself about their handling of your data before you use their services.
In addition, Pearl Estates Marbella will not transfer personal data to third parties.
Data transfer outside the EU
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to extra-UE countries.
The Data Controller’s servers are located in Europe.
In any case, if personal data will be transferred to countries that do not provide the same level of protection, or in any case an adequate level of protection, the Data Controller ensures that it will enter into specific contractual obligations according to the applicable data protection legislations (including the execution of the Standard Contractual Clauses as approved by the European Commission) with each service provider unless the Data Controller can rely on any other legal basis for the transfer of personal data.
Storage and deletion of data
The Data Controller stores personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which data are collected and further processed, including any retention period required under the applicable legislation (e.g. retention of accounting documentation) and, in any case, for a maximum of 24 months from the storage of the personal data.
To improve browsing on the Website, the Data Controller uses the so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files, generally made up of letters and numbers, that are saved by the users’ web browser on their PC and contain pseudo-anonymized data. Cookies permit a website to recognize the users’ computer, to trace their browsing through several pages of a website and to identify those users who return to a website.
Cookies can be technical, analytics and profiling.
The Website uses the following technical proprietary cookies:
To store the language selection _icl_visitor_lang_js, _icl_current_language, evlocale.
To store the selection of units of measure engelundvoelkersconfig.
To store the last searches LAST_SEARCH.
To store the ID of the watch list watchlist_id.
To store the test assignment as part of AB tests AB-Tests user_ab.
To store allocation to distributed systems in load balancers BIGipServergroup-rz-webfe-prod.
The Data Controller informs users that they can deactivate or remove cookies in their web browser following the instructions given at the following links:
- Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies).
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored).
- Safari (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_US&locale=de_DE).The Website uses also Analytical Cookies set by third-party providers, for example, by Google (cf. also stipulations under use of analysis programs and tracking tools) and Adroll (https://www.adroll.com/en-GB/about/privacy) as well as Haufe (https://en.onlinehelp.umantis.com/index.php/Cookies).
a) Google Analytics
The Data Controller uses the web analytics service Google Analytics offered by Google Inc. (“Google”), in order to analyze the usage of the Website’s pages. The information generated from cookies about users’ usage of the Website’s pages is usually transmitted to and stored in a Google’s server located in the USA. The Data Controller utilizes Google Analytics exclusively with the extension “ga(‘set’, ‘anonymizeIp’, true)” ensuring that IP addresses are only processed as a shortened version, in order to exclude any direct reference to individual people. Google may communicate data to third parties, only in case if it is required by law or provided third parties process data on behalf of Google. Google will not disclose the users’ IP address in association with any other Google data.
Users can prevent the recording and saving of data by Google Analytics at any time by installing a browser plugin released by Google which can be downloaded at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
b) Universal Analytics
The Data Controller utilizes the Universal-Analytics functions provided by Google. With these functions, the Data Controller can record and analyze socio-demographic data about users with the help of a Google ID (if available) and cookies generated by Google from advertising content (DoubleClick). If a Google ID is available, the Data Controller will also record this data across all devices (e.g. if users use a smartphone and a PC), in order to analyze visitor streams across all devices.
Users can prevent the recording and saving of data by Google at any time by installing a browser plugin released by Google which can be downloaded at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
c) Google Remarketing and Retargeting
Google also offers users the option of managing their own cookies for advertising parameters at the following: https://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/technologies/ads/.
d) Facebook Remarketing and Retargeting
The Website does not use profiling cookies.
Social Media Plug-ins
This Website uses social media plug-ins furnished by the most important social networks (e.g. Facebook and Twitter). When visiting the webpage the browsing data may be transferred directly to the social networks concerned, even without users’ direct interaction. Users acknowledge and agree that the operation of social networks’ plug-ins is managed directly by the company that manages the corresponding plug-in. When users use the plug-ins available through the Website (e.g. log in with their access credentials to a social network, or link their accounts, click on the Facebook “Like” or “Share” button), the users’ browser establishes a direct connection with the server of that social network, which sends the contents of the plug-in directly to the users’ browser.
Most specifically, the Website uses:
The Website uses Facebook Social Plug-ins operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). If users access Website’s pages that contain such plug-in, the users’ browser will establish a direct link with Facebook servers.
b) Google “+1”
The Website uses the functions of the short messaging service Twitter, which is offered by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. By making use of the Twitter functions, the websites visited by the user will be linked to their Twitter account and made known to other users. During this process, data is also transferred to Twitter.
In order to prevent the providers of the respective Social Media Plug-in from collecting information about users, they can log out from the Social Media network at the beginning of their visit to the Website and delete any cookie that might exist from their browser.
Users have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the information about the existence of personal data referring to them and the communication in an intelligible form; the origin of personal data, the purposes and modalities of the processing; an update, correction or integration of data. Moreover, users may, at any time, revoke their consent, request the interruption of the processing, the deletion, anonymization or the block of the information being processed. Users may refuse, fully or partially, the processing: a) for legitimate reasons on the processing data concerning them; b) for the purpose of sending advertising material or for carrying out market researches or commercial communications.
Users have also the right of confirmation, the right of rectification, the right to be forgotten, the right of processing limitation, the right of data portability, the right to object and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
In order to exercise the rights above and to request information, users may write to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the same way, users can revoke, correct and delete data at any time.
Data Controller and Data Processor:
The Data Controller of the processing is Pearl Estates Marbella, Centro Commercial Contur, Local 19, 29604 Elviria, Marbella, Spain. The updated list of the data processors and of the persons in charge of the processing is kept at the premise of the Data Controller.
If you have a complaint concerning the way we process your data, you have the possibility to complaint to the supervisory authority. Please contract:
Pearl Estates Marbella, Centro Commercial Contur, Local 19, 29604 Elviria, Marbella, Spain.